• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MVL - Liquidation to Dissolution timeline

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MVL - Liquidation to Dissolution timeline

Liquidated my company in June last year but still haven't received final clearance from HMRC. Anyone have estimated timeline of how long it will take for company to get clearance and have status updated from liquidation to dissolution in company house. I have been waiting for 9 months now.

Sadly that is currently fairly normal. Your liquidator may consider finalising the liquidation without HMRC clearance. Doing so isn't best practice, but in the current circumstances it's not viable to wait forever whilst chasing a department that barely responds.

Comment

Started my liquidation in January last year, got HMRC approval in late February this year. Just waiting for a VAT refund on Liquidation costs now

Comment

Originally posted by Acme Thunderer View Post
        Started my liquidation in January last year, got HMRC approval in late February this year. Just waiting for a VAT refund on Liquidation costs now
        Thank you. That at least that gives an idea of how long I have to wait in worst case scenario.

Comment

Working...
        X